Friday, February 19, 2010

Audrey's First Valentines Day

Yet again, we traveled to PA right after a major winter storm. Luckily I-78 in PA was opened just hours before we needed to travel on it (it had been closed for more than a day due too heavy snow drifts). This time we traveled at night, and it paid off. . . Audrey slept most of the way! We enjoyed 3 restful days shopping, playing video games, and shopping some more. Although we didn't do anything out of the ordinary to celebrate Audrey's first Valentines Day, she did get to wear a special outfit!
.
Yes, she really is Mommy's Valentine (and Daddy's too)
. I think we may have met the next Beethoven....

Why buy toys when a tennis ball in its can can be so entertaining?

So, I came downstairs to find David and Audrey loading up her school bus with as many balls as it can hold .... Stewart Family: does this remind you of something???
?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

How about a truck full of cans in Puerto Rico!?

They didn't last long in the bus though, Audrey's favorite part of this game was knocking them out.

And just a super cute picture of our little mischief maker - climing the TV stand. . . again :)

1 comment:

Linda in Cali said...

She is absolutely adorable! I think I seem some of Grandpa Barry in her!