Sunday, November 14, 2010

19 Months Old!

Audrey passed her 18 month checkup with flying colors! Although she is now 19 months and 9 days old (just a little behind on the check-up schedule!) the pediatrician was super pleased with her physical, emotional and mental development. He gave her a BIG complement by saying she was one of the nicest babies he has met yet! Audrey now weighs in at 23 lbs 6 ounces and is 31.5" tall, growing steadily in the 25th precentile. I have stopped keeping track of her new words because there are too many! She can repeat most anything I ask her to. Some of her new words this week are "mote" (remote) "yes" (finally!) "unnel" (tunnel) "ebit" (empty) and yellow. And after taking a break from using the potty, I got her to poop on the potty today in exchange for an M&M!

1 comment:

Josh and Laura said...

I knew Audrey must be talking but it's gonna be so crazy to actually see (err, hear) her in action this week. Can't wait!