
We decided to travel this Memorial Day weekend and visit some of our bestest friends! Our first stop was Brooklyn to have brunch with Brynnemarie. Afterwards we drove to Central Park (1.5 hours!!) to see a play (Twelfth Night by the Spontaneous Shakespeare Players) that Brynnemarie's roommate was performing in. Audrey's attention span was limited, but there were plenty of other things to do at the park... like hug a lamp post.

Then we got back in the car and drove to Matt & Marissa's house in NJ. We spent the next day at the beach and a seaside carnival. Audrey and I rode the BIG slide. She was totally terrified & she didn't waste a second getting off when it was over!

Audrey knew what she wanted all day... ice cream!! Since it was hotter than the sun, we gave in and let her have a watermelon icee! By the time we left, most of her body was stained watermelon red... I think I'll try lemon next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment